Here’s how you can help the Hidden Homeless this cold Winter season…
Many partner organizations through Denver’s Road Home have contributed to a Holiday Wish List this Winter season.
Click here to view that list and see other ways you can help! Wish list items include everything from blankets, diapers, bedding, coats, hats, gloves, teen books, general clothing, toiletries, and on and on.
Together we can end homelessness in Denver in the next ten years, making Denver a better place to live, for everyone.
You can also make a tax-deductible investment in our community.
- $25 provides 5 weeks’ worth of food supplies for one person.
- $50 provides for a two-week stay in a shelter for one person.
- $100 provides one week of counseling to help a young person exit the streets.
- $500 provides one month of financial training and services to allow a young adult to become self-sufficient.
- $1,000 provides 7 and a half months of one-on-one counseling for a family at Brunetti Lofts to help them achieve the skills to live independently.
- $1,200 supports a family to move out of homelessness through the Family and Senior Homeless Initiative.
- $12,000 houses a chronically homeless person in the City of Denver and surrounds them with services.
Other organizations part of the DHH Project who also need your help…